Sunday, May 21, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

Welcome to the weekly link up of hand stitched projects!
I am doing my favourite type of hand stitching today - binding. I finished the quilting this week on Grand Illusion (with my new Machingers). I really like this blue French General  fabric that I'm using for the binding. This quilt will be donated to my local quilt guild's comfort quilt collection and I'm so happy that it will be done before the last meeting of the year.

If you have a hand stitching project that you would like to show us, link up your blog post below. We hope that whatever you are stitching will be relaxing and fun! Enjoy!


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

8 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on being almost finished with Grand Illusion. It's such a nice feeling to be that close to the end of a project.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Enjoy your stitching today ...another great finish! :)

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Finally, I have a post to share, working on an applique on this rainy day.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Very pretty backing fabric and so satisfying to be finishing a UFO. Have a wonderful stitchy day!

Deb A said...

Enjoy your stitching today! Congrats on the finish.

Ivani said...

Enjoy! A beautiful quilt for a great cause . Congrats

Marie said...

Lovely, and very generous of you Kathy. I'm certain that it will be greatly appreciated.

Jill said...

Pretty and wise choice on French general fabric binding. I have yet to try machine quilting gloves. Congrats on a finish!