Saturday, May 23, 2015

Scrappy Saturday - Green Pumpkin Seeds



It was time to add a bit more green to my pumpkin seed quilt. I took out all of the blocks and admired how many green ones I had finished.  As you can see I still had one purple block to finish from last month, and one green block to finish.

Then I got to work cutting and preparing a few more blocks to hand applique.


That's a wide range of green right there! They really do look much prettier in real life. I'll be stitching these up today.
To see more green scrap projects, hop over to SoScrappy.

20 comments:

Flickenstichlerin said...

Wonderful project and all those beautiful colors.
Greetings,
Sylvia

scraphappy said...

Such a nice range of greens. Looks like handwork for quite a few slow stitching Sundays

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

how big is this quilt going to be, I have seen you post other colors you are using as well.

The Cozy Quilter said...

Lovely green seed blocks! Funny how you never seem to run out of fabric....

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I love these blocks--so fun!

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

Very pretty! I have plans to do something similar - a Joseph's Coat quilt.

gayle said...

I just love seeing your pumpkin seeds appear. The quilt is going to be stunning!

Jeanne said...

Love your green pumpkin seeds, Kathy!

LA Paylor said...

ooooo pretty. I love seeing green then purple! LeeAnna

Raewyn said...

They look great! I haven't had a chance to even look at my greens this month!

Scrappy quilter said...

They look amazing. Love how they are turning out.

Julianne said...

Looking good!

AnnieO said...

My favorite color!

Nell's Quilts said...

Those pumpkin seeds are so addictive!

Janet O. said...

I think they look plenty pretty in the photos. : )

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Great pumpkin seeds. I love all your greens!

Missy Shay said...

I like your pumpkin seeds!

Deb A said...

Those seeds are so fun!

Sheila said...

So many shades of green. Love your prints.

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks! Those yellow greens are going to look great with the truer greens you've already completed.