Friday, January 16, 2015

Book Winner

Remember my blog post about the book "Imagine the life you'd like to live, then live it"? 


Well, Max and I are finished reading the book, so we did a draw to pick the next reader. The random number generator picked commenter #25, so the winner is Chantal! I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I did. 




Max's creativity has improved as a result of reading this book. He found a new quilt to chew a hole in....right in the middle of the quilt this time! Unbelievable but true.


Of course it was another one of my most favorite quilts -a 9 patch exchange quilt. Can you see the hole in the green block? 
I will show you the repair when it's finished.
No more quilt snuggles for Max!

7 comments:

Terri said...

Bad Dog! Such a pretty quilt, too, and you probably don't have any of the same green. Make a tutorial for us as to how you fix it. I have an old quilt from my Grandma that needs a lot of fixes. The peach color and greens from the 30s or 40s is shredding.
Hugs

Chantal said...

Thank you Kathy! Thank you! ♥♥
So sorry to hear about the misadventure of your beautiful quilt. :(

AnnieO said...

Was this from Julie's swap? It sure looks like a block I made! Bad Max!

Jo said...

I'm not sure I would let max near my quilts...

Kate said...

Poor quilt, bad doggie. Hope you are able to repair it.

Deanna W said...

Bad Mr. Max...chewing quilts...that's a no-no!!! Love your selection of threads. It seems that no matter how much we have, we never have the right colour when we need it!!!

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Hard to believe that something so cute could be so bad. I just discovered a loose seam on one of my scrappy pumpkin seeds. I ve decided to applique a piece over it, looking forward to how you will fix yours.