Friday, May 18, 2012

Clover Binding Clips Review

I am finishing up a mini quilt while enjoying some wonderful warm sunny weather.
And I am trying a new product - the Clover Binding Clips. (Click here for a link to a YouTube video describing the clips.)
I always enjoy sewing bindings on quilts, but it is even easier with these new binding clips.
I just love them! They are slightly curved on the red side and hold the binding snuggly in place until you sew it down. No more sticking myself with pins!
Hop over to Jo's Country Junction and check out other new things that bloggers are trying out. I can't wait to try the new recipe I found there for Dandelion Jelly!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Don't think I have seen these before. I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

scraphappy said...

Those do look really handy. I have some clips that look like hair barrettes that I usually use, but these look even nicer, and the girls won't steal them for their hair.

Gari in AL said...

I have these clips and love them. I like that they hold the one side down flat for sewing while keeping the binding side up and puffy.