Monday, July 05, 2010

Design Wall Monday #27

It's Design Wall Monday! What's on your design wall this morning?
Here are my clue #5 blocks for Judy's June Mystery.  I think that some of my fabric choices are a bit too light, especially the two blocks at the bottom of the wall, so I might take those out. I'll see how it looks when Judy shows us how to put the blocks together with the next step. It's a odd number of blocks (18), so I am excited to see how Judy is going to solve this mystery!
Now that I am caught up with the mystery clues, I'll go back to finishing this quilt.

8 comments:

Chris said...

It is looking great. I wanted to join but had too many other projects is line :)

Susan K said...

Love the colours! Maybe the placement will be on point????

scraphappy said...

I can't figure out how this one is going to all come together, but I suppose that is part of the fun in doing a mystery quilt. Now you've inspired me to go get caught up before the next clue comes out.

Amy said...

Oh goodness! I didn't realize these were your Judy Mystery blocks! Your colors are quite different than mine!!! Lovely! And don't worry about having "too light" of colors; I feel the same with some of mine, but I have faith they will work and look just fine in the finished product.

Tomorrow is Tuesday---hopefully it's the last clue!! ?? ;0) I don't have a good guess as to how they will be put together.

Jeanne said...

I think all of your blocks are terrific!

Teaquilts said...

Kathy, love your mystery quilt. Like you, I like this step by themselves without the other pieces added. I too am looking forward to seeing this mystery solved.

Also for your Saturday Sampler previous post, I LOVE what you did changing the fabric value placement. I like your version as it looks like a completely different blocks than what the designer planned. Great job.

AnnieO said...

Very pretty! I have one I think is very light too, but overall am pleased with my choices. There are 35 blocks total so I'm thinking she is doing a 5x7 layout with the blocks alternated. I posted my proposed layout on my blog :) This mystery has been a lot of fun!

Candace said...

I don't know what the final placement will be (obviously) but no matter what, I'll bet it will be a real beauty. Looking forward to seeing the result.