Sunday, September 20, 2009

Schadenfreude


I am not accomplishing much this weekend. The weather is gorgeous - sunny and warm today, which is perfect for cleaning out the garden. But I have such a bad head cold and don't feel like getting off the sofa. My family says it serves me due to my episode of acute "schadenfreude" last weekend!! I was so happy that my daughter had a bad cold and came home to recuperate. And now I have her miserable cold!

So I have been relaxing, made a dozen blueberry muffins and now am doing a bit of beading on my bra purse for the quilt show. Here is a photo of the beaded edging I am finishing. I have spent way too much time on this project, but it's so much fun that I can't resist! If you live in Ontario, Canada and want to come to a great quilt show on Oct. 2nd and 3rd, you can go visit the guild website (click here) and get more information. 

No comments: